The healthcare industry is undergoing a steady and stable transformation across the world. Information Technology (IT) is playing a vital role in every aspect of the healthcare value chain, ensuring faster adaptability of advanced technologies, reduction in costs and provision of quality healthcare at affordable prices.
Yet the industry continues to tackle challenges such as:
- Moving to value-based models
- Responding effectively to the economic dynamics of local markets
- Securing and growing market share
- Developing alternative revenue streams
- Containing core operating costs