Back office management is the administration of a company’s human resources, technology and services. Back office supports and works to deliver on the objectives and promises of the front office team.
Data management is an administrative process that includes acquiring, validating, storing, protecting, and processing required data to ensure the accessibility, reliability, and timeliness of the data for its users.
Our offerings include:
- Data Digitization.
- Business Process Recycling.
- Shared services.
Features & Benefits
- Durable quality standards.
- Safe and secure conversion.
- Improved productivity.
- Minimizes the cost of Data Management.
- Lightweight digital files that tackle storage limitations.
- One time enrollment for multiple programs.
- Minimizes fraud and duplicate enrollments.
- Enables real-time, continuous enrollment of beneficiaries instead of initiating mass enrollment programs on a periodic basis.
- Flexibility to create and customize data fields
Challenges & Solutions
Industry Use Case
NGOS & Parastatals
PO Box 57666-00200, Heritan House Woodlands Road, Off. Argwings-Kodhek Road
Tel. +254 738 770 186/ 734 770 187
Fax +254 202 246 186