Associate Software Developer – RPA
The position will be responsible for designing automation based on the operational requirements of a company using RPA tools to resolve issues related to automation
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Programming Language- C++, Python, Java, .NET etc
- RPA Tools- Experience with RPA tools such as UiPath, MS Power Automate among others.
- Understanding of the basics of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Analytical Skills- Analyzing information/data to maximize efficiency.
- Strategic Planning Skills- This includes designing, developing, and implementation of RPA.
- Problem Solving skills- Predicting any foreseen circumstances and solving any unexpected hiccups on the way.
- Communication Skills- Developer must be outspoken, confident, and welcoming and giving out new ideas.
- Designing automation based on the operational requirements of a company.
- Using any RPA tool to code and resolving issues related to automation.
- Reviewing the design and the code of automation.
- Providing gained expertise during system development and integration.
- Configuring automation using RPA tools, and providing post implementation support.
- Documenting the entire process of automation
Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.