Associate Technical Consultant
The position is responsible for providing crucial support to the consultants on client projects by frequently being assigned to develop business and functional/technical models for use on projects as well as identification/development of solutions for customers. The role has a degree of freedom in accepting a mix of assignments and project aspects that will allow one to develop in into a fully autonomous consultant
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of (2) years relevant experience for degree holders and (3) years relevant experience for diploma holders.
- Advanced Diploma in Engineering, Business IT, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Electrical Engineering or any other related field.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React and Google Maps JS API is a plus.
- Good to have: exposure working on back-end preferably with Node.js.
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and Azure DevOps.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- System Development
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Analysis, Design and Implementation
- Providing business analysis, business area assessment, and user needs analysis and business systems design for major projects
- Provide technical architecture analysis, design, development and enhancement.
- Assist in the implementation of end to end system life cycle development of projects.
- Monitoring of system integrity
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Application of OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Provide periodic accurate and updated performance reports to support capacity planning.
5. Delivery of Training
- Train and familiarize client’s systems administrators.
Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for