AX- Functional Consultant role
Required Skills & Experience:
- Should have 3+ years of experience as Microsoft dynamics Ax /D365 Functional consultant.
- Should have worked on MSD AX 2009, 2012 R2/ R3/ D365 be Plus
- Exp in implementing of AX 2009, 2012, Dynamics 365.
- Sound Knowledge & Exp in Modules like Finance and Trade & Logistics,
- Experience in requirement gathering process interacting with client.
- Experience in preparing functional specification with gap-fit analysis.
- Data upload / migration activity in Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
- Translate functional business requirements into a MS Dynamics AX application configuration design.
Good To Have:
- Train clients on the use of Microsoft Dynamics AX and any add-on software implemented by the company.
- Guide and support clients with pilot testing solutions
- Provide clear and articulate documentation for all the phases of the MS Dynamics AX implementation lifecycle
Role & Responsibilities:
- Candidate should involve in end to end implementation with support.
- Requirement gathering and interacting with client.
- Should prepare functional specification with gap-fit analysis.
- Configure and test Microsoft Dynamics AX module configurations to ensure delivered solutions meet
- Follow best practices suggested by organization while doing:
- Implementations\upgrades\support projects
- Participate in functional design reviews
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Track project milestones and deliverables
Please email your CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for