Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-8 Years of experience on MSBI Development and Data Base Activities.
- Developing business intelligence solutions – SSIS, SSRS
- Create stored procedures with efficient queries to retrieve data using T-SQL
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Write queries, stored procedures, functions and DB objects that will address the requirements to develop/enhance application
- Identification and troubleshooting of issues/defects
- Analysis and optimization of SQL code (Queries, SPs, functions)
- MySQL programming language & development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or any other related field or Other related field
Good To Have:
- Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
- Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user’s requirements.
- Prepare documentations for database applications.
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
Role & Responsibilities:
- Following SQL best practices in regard to security and privacy as well as design
- At a master level should know at least one language / platform (Angular.) to integrate SQL Server with different interfaces i.e… Web Services integration.
- Resolve reporting defects in a timely manner
Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.