Business Analyst – UI/UX
The Business Analyst is responsible for forming meaningful user experiences through understanding i) the why i.e. user’s motivation for adopting a product based on the values and views with they will associate with it; ii) the what i.e. what can the users do with the product; and iii) the how i.e. how will the users interact with the product in an accessible and pleasant way. They will collaborate with the development team to evolve and refine the system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints. Ability to work independently in an autonomous environment.
The role holder will be responsible for creating user interface designs and mockups that will mimic the actual user interaction with a digital site. They will be involved in the overall strategy of increasing usage of the platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience.
- Microsoft Azure experience or certification.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience.
- Building UI (UX) conceptual designs based on business requirements / concept development.
- Creating wireframes, UI prototypes and high-fidelity designs for web and mobile experiences.
- Creating digital assets to be used by developers in building web and mobile experiences.
- Building interactive UI prototypes using design tools such as Adobe XD, InVision, Moqups, Sketch or similar.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback and recommend changes based on data.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications, create prototypes and wireframes.
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Plan and conduct usability testing.
Please email your CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for.