Call Centre Agent
Customer care executive for COE process who will be handling the Calls, Order Entry, Escalation Desk, Number Management and other customer related activities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- College/University diploma’s, Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- Experience and knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office
- Computer literate & know how of internet
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a call centre industry.
- Basic knowledge of Call Centre Industry and Operations
- Excellent Organizational skills and ability to prioritize and Multi-Task.
- Comfortable working any shift – 24/7.
- Should possess multi-tasking skills
- Will be attending to customer queries on phones and offering solution.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues following established escalation matrix.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
If you meet the above criteria with proven call center skills and experience, you are kindly required to attend our recruitment drive on 2nd & 3rd July, 2020 from 9am on the below address;
Techno Brain Kenya Ltd
3rd floor PO Box 57666-00200, Heritan House Woodlands Road, Off. Argwins Kodhek Road
Opposite to DOD Headquarters, Hurlingam, Nairobi
You will go through a series of interviews
Only selected candidates will be considered for open job opportunities and be required to start immediately
Send your Cv’s to: email@example.com in order to be registered for the drive.