CRM Developer Role
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM is required
- 4+ years of experience implementing large, packaged CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) is required
- Minimum 5 years consulting experience preferred.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015, 2016 is required.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications preferred.
- 5 Years direct experience as a Microsoft Developer
- At least 2-year experience as a senior Microsoft Developer
- C# .NET Framework 4.5 or above
- Entity Framework 6.0
- Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications, Web API
Good to have:
- Agile Planning, Scheduling & Estimation skills
- Design Patterns (Business Delegate, Service Locator)
- Enterprise Architect or any UML modelling tool
Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
- Experience in Installation & Deployment of Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Developing Microsoft Dynamic CRM Complex Plugins.
- Developing Microsoft Dynamic CRM Complex Custom Workflows.
- Experience in Extending the Out of Box modules.
- Experience in Developing Dynamic XRM Solutions.
- Experience in Configuring Microsoft Dynamic CRM IFD (Internet Facing Deployment).
- Experience & Hands on in CRM RESTful Web Services (JSON), SOAP Web Services is required.
Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.