Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (formerly AX) – Functional Consultant
The position is responsible for utilizing specialized expertise in AX technology towards the implementation of projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; Business, Accounting, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, IT, computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, electrical engineering or any other.
- Any certification to the area an added advantage.
- Minimum of (8) years relevant experience.
- Must have Logistics n finance background.
- Working experience in implementations Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (formerly AX), preparing user documentation and performing data migration.
- Must have a certification in Supply Chain Management (Exam MB-330)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools including Visio and Ms Project with dominance in the creation and understanding pivot charts and tables and connecting to data source.
- Experience with SQL Server, SharePoint, EDI, and WMS is an added advantage.
- Requirements gathering and Documentation
- Understand Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and assist in requirement gathering.
- Preparing requirements following meetings and input from the clients.
- Organizing, categorizing and preparing all documentation.
- Assisting with the preparation of the project status report, project timeline and project budget.
- Responsible for identifying risks in the project discovered during any work for the client and reporting them to the project manager.
- Ensure Signoffs on related activities.
- System configuration and Testing
- Assist in the design of the solution.
- System installation and database setup.
- Testing configured software modules (Unit and integration testing) against final requirements.
- Delivery of End User Training
- Preparing the training itinerary, materials and manuals.
- Delivering training to end users as scheduled.
4. Customer support
- Interface with senior management and end users and ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Provide Onsite support at Client’s site.
- Provide support to users in the UAT phase.
- Providing go live and post-implementation support.
Please email your CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for.