Candidates need to have an experience in Architect and building. This process requires people with an architecture or building engineering background.
- Roof Reports
- Seismic Assessments
- Seismic Reports
- PCAs, etc. After reviewing these reports, they will update relevant information matching our schema on to a platform.
• Background in architecture or building engineering
• Ability to read and translate Roof Reports, Seismic Assessments, Seismic Reports, PCAs, etc.
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
• Need to work CST or PST time zone
• Strong knowledge of structural design and a working knowledge of general building systems.
• General understanding the International Code Council Building Codes, ASCE7, and associated standards.
• Able to adapt to changing environment
- Minimum 6 months experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Ability to communicate both inside and outside the organization, Formal presentation.
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize.
- Quality work output contributes to team success, initiating action, applied learning.
- Seeks continuous learning.
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of tasks, schedules, and information Hunger to prove the ability of selling and servicing a customer.
- Effective and demonstrated leadership skills for goal achievement.
- High Emotional Intelligence and enthusiasm needed to motivate a team to performance.
- Agile and resilient and shows interest in continuous personal development.
Closing Date for receiving applications: 17th September 2021.
Send Cv’s to: email@example.com Quote the position on the subject line
Only Successful candidates will be contacted