Required Skills & Experience:
The position is responsible for risk management, compliance, and Internal controls and audits including identification and mitigation of operational, financial, regulatory and compliance risk and suggesting improvements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- 8 years relevant experience with 2 years in managerial level.
- CA/ICWA with 4+ years post qualification experience or CA Inter/ICWA Inter with 7+ years’ experience in audit and tax.
- Previous audit experience in multiple units.
- Knowledge of IFRS, with specific focus on Revenue recognition for IT & ITES Organization
- Must have 3+ years Audit experience in Big 4 audit firms (KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY),& PwC)
- Should have Sound Knowledge on Tax
- Work experience in multiple country taxation will be added advantage.
- Managing the Auditing process (70%)
- In-charge of Audit (statutory) for the various units in the group.: Develop and implement a comprehensive annual audit plan, in consultation with the Head of Corporate Finance and Group Finance Director and submit the same for Audit Committee’s approval
- Make sure the group deadlines are met for the respective units.
- Make sure the audited financials are as per IFRS.
- Provide all kind of central support in terms of audit queries, clarifications and schedules.
- Coordinate between auditors, retained organization and the SSC for various audit related activities.
- Drive group consolidation and to meet the deadlines
- Regulatory Compliance (30%)
- To report to management on any deviations or delays or noncompliance.
- Establishing a compliance Matrix and track the adherences through retained organization, SSC and tax consultants.
- Understand the tax laws of various countries and come out with a tax ready reckoner for the retained organization, SSC and for the management.
- Drive the tax compliances of various units through retained organization, SSC and tax consultants.
- Periodically revising the policies and procedures based on the organizational changes.
Please email your CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for.