Full stack Mobile developer
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-8 Years of experience on Full Stack Mobile Developer – Native (iOS / Android) and Hybrid Apps.
- 5 years of mobile programming in native (iOS or Android) and hybrid apps and full-stack development
- DevOps CI/CD pipeline configuration including publishing applications to Google Play store, Apple app store or an enterprise app store
- RESTful APIs, Microservices, webservices, expert in SOA design and technical implementations
- A thorough understanding of Object Orientated Programming, MVC (and iOS application architecture for iOS mobile developer)
- Proven experience in PCF, Bluemix, TomCat, Liberty, Framework, Rest API, ASP.NET MVC, DevOps (Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, UCD, Docker, MS visual studio)
- Experience with test automation Junit, XCTest and XCUI, Selenium
- Hands on experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server) and no-SQL data stores
- Methodology: Agile, Iterative, TDD
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support and evolve software (native / hybrid applications, API’s)
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
- Using various techniques and tools, deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and product life cycle deliverables.
Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.