General Manager – Sales
POSITION OVERVIEW The position is responsible for driving achievement of revenue and sales target in terms of sales efficiency, profitability and highest levels of customer satisfaction for solutions under the Public Finance Management Business Unit. As a sales resource, the incumbent must possess savvy excellent networking and business development skills, exposure working in the multiple geographies, driving and closing business opportunities. To succeed in this role, he or she must work closely with the Company Leadership and strategic business unit heads to deliver results. Overseeing sales function which includes direct sales and revenue generation activities for the SBU providing sales leadership for the business
Required Skills and Experience
- Over 10 years of relevant experience in the strategic and revenue generation roles with proven record of leading sales in Public Finance Management Domain.
- Deep understanding of Public Finance Management and the best industry practices in implementing PFM.
- Strong background in IT Solutions related to Public Finance Management, Sales and Project Delivery of PFM solutions
- Good experience in PFM industry, its ecosystems, partners and government agencies
- Experience on expenditure planning, Performance management / Result-based budgeting and Financial Management and Data Systems.
- Experience in effectively working with national level ministries and agencies, local government institutions, senior government officials across diverse areas
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Proven leadership experience in a multi-cultural environment, prior experience in working in African market.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required. Master’s in Business Administration will be a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Sales Plan & Target Execution
- To provide strategic thrust and ensure achievement of overall business objectives of the SBU
- To create customer focused business strategies and to provide overall direction to the sales and marketing functions of the SBU
- Accountable for owning sales plans for SBU and ensuring sales targets and accounts are met and closed consistently.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process to maximize on conversion rate.
- Responsible for researching, prospecting, and qualifying leads before engaging in a business proposal
- Build strong Partner echo systems for market penetration for SBU Solutions in new territories.
2. Revenue Generation
- To make the SBU achieve the industry leadership in the specific business in the market
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Acquiring new customers and achieving the highest customer satisfaction
3. Relationship and Partnership management
- Use existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Build effective partnerships internally and externally to drive business and position Techno Brain in the market.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
4. Reporting and Customer management
- Reporting, Analysis and make presentations to customers and internal stakeholders
- Budget consolidation and presentation
- CRM reporting and updation for competitive advantage
Please email your CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for.