Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for successful leadership and management of the Marketing division according to the strategic direction aligned to the Company’s Vision and Mission. The role holder oversees all execution of marketing initiatives including advertising, campaigns, sales promotion, events, visual, and vendor partnerships. He or she must enjoy people development, working with multifunctional teams to drive digital strategy that drive impact in relation to business goals in a hands-on manner.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership team in developing a digital marketing strategy to guide, develop and align the various business unit with intended business goals.
- Working with vendors on publications, including brochures, newsletters, social media, and other advertising outlets.
- Lead the marketing function and work with the CEO to develop strategies to promote and position Techno Brain in the domestic and international marketplace.
- Establish and direct the global branding and marketing of the company.
- Promote Techno Brain as a company in the market to ensure brand recognition and awareness.
- Undertake rigorous PR campaign and brand evaluation including market effectiveness, brand tracking research, market segment analysis, target market identification and competitive tracking analysis.
- Develop, foster and maintain strategic working relationships with key stakeholders at the most senior level including media partners and advertising agencies to ensure that Techno Brain marketing campaigns and strategies are effectively managed.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Develop and oversee an operational plan for the Marketing Division which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the organization.
- Provide leadership and manage the operations and activities of the Marketing Division including responsibility for reporting, financial, human resources and audit requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate business processes, systems and procedures to identify best practice.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Represent and continuously position the Company’s brand to internal and external stakeholders in order to enhance Techno brain’s community profile.
- Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with community groups, regulators, consortiums, and other organizations to help achieve the goals of the organization.
- 10+ years relevant experience in managing the marketing function for a multinational company executing marketing strategy for new and existing products or services to contribute to organization’s growth
- Proven experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knowledge of trends in online marketing techniques and best practices
- Good leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
Please email your CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for.