Microsoft 365 Administrator
This role will work closely with clients, partners and
other business units to ensure successful access to
new Microsoft Cloud PC services.
Manage Level 1 and Level 2 support Incident /
Request to resolution or facilitate to appropriate
internal DT teams. (24/7)
Administrator – Office 365 Required Skills
Proficiency in Microsoft 365 administration.
• 3+ years of experience working with Public Cloud Providers such as Azure, Citrix, AWS,
• Hands on experience in doing the Migration from On-prem to Public cloud services.
• 3+ years of experience with application transformation and modernization & data
• 3+ years of experience with supporting Virtual desktop environments On-prem and/or
in a public cloud.
Senior Administrator – Office 365 Required Skills
5+ years of experience working with Public Cloud Providers such as Azure, Citrix, AWS,
• 5+ years of experience with performing discovery and assessment of customer’s overall
applications portfolio for On-prem to Cloud migrations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft 365 administration.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Remote Desktop Services administration.
• Proficiency in Citrix Cloud administration.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Sites and Services
• Knowledge of Active Directory Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Domain Naming System
• Knowledge of Remote Desktop Services formerly known as Terminal Services
Preferred Hands-on Experience
Hands on experience working with Public Cloud Providers such as Microsoft Azure,
Citrix Cloud, Amazon WorkSpaces, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
• Hands on experience working with Windows 365 Admin Portal
• Hands on experience working with Office 365 Administration
• Hands on experience working with Microsoft Intune
• Hands on experience working with Microsoft Configuration Manager
Microsoft 365 Administrator Roles and Responsibilities
Performs user add, change and delete administration in Active Directory security
groups associated with Windows 365 and Azure AVD entitlement.
• Administrating and supporting users accessing and using Microsoft cloud
• Assist documenting what we have done and what we are doing to improve
• Assist with cloud migration techniques and workflows (on premise to Cloud
• Assist shaping solution definition that maps customer requirements and user
stories to platform capabilities
if interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly highlighting the job title.