Microsoft Solutions Architect
The position requires hands-on technical design and implementation of infrastructure solutions in Microsoft cloud and on premises environment. The role will also work to identify new business opportunities by promoting latest Microsoft offering e.g. MS O365 and Azure based implementation services. This role will also contribute business development after analyzing customer existing IT setup and propose solution which meet customer requirement.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related field.
- Professional certifications i.e. MS Cloud certification, Server Administrator, Enterprise Administrator expert etc.
- Over 7 years of experience in IT.
- Analysis of Existing Microsoft infrastructure setup analysis, and exploring opportunities for Fresh installation, upgrade or Migration.
- Administration of Office 365 and Azure hosting environment. This includes MS Exchange, SharePoint, Teams
- Deep understanding on premises setup and cloud hosting (Azure) environment, DR site.
- Clear Understanding of core Azure services.
- Microsoft solution package deployment and Server Administration.
- Setup production environment (On premises and Azure) for deploying MS solutions (Power platform, O365 etc. SharePoint)
- Microsoft Active Directory Services Setup, Configuration and Support
- Microsoft Products Presale’s Activities, Product Demos and Training
Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.