Mobile App Developer
This is a specialized role in the area of Accounting domain that require collaboration with client and development team.
Required Skills & Experience:–
- Bachelor’s degree/ PG Diploma in Computer/Information Science/Technology.
- Min. 4 years’ experience on Mobile Application for Android and IOS Development.
- Financial Accounting, Analysis and Reporting.
- Knowledge on Financial domains or any other software applications.
- Should able to coordinate with client and offshore development team.
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus.
- A portfolio of iOS and Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus.
- From Android
below experience is required:
- Excellent knowledge in core Java
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android and IOS application development.
- Strong knowledge in web services.
- Good Knowledge of Mobile application development SDK’s.
- Push Notifications & Toast.
- Firebase knowledge.
- Hands on experience with Android studio build system.
- Source control GIT.
- UI & UX experience.
- Locations and Map API’s.
- Work with outside data sources.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Support technology that protects the privacy and security of electronic data.
- Design and build Android and IOS mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
- Build and publish applications in app stores.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
Please email your CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for.