Regional Sales Director
The position is responsible for overseeing and driving all sales activities which include; revenue generation, operations management and providing leadership across several countries/region.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree in related field from a recognised university.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 12 years relevant experience with 6 years at managerial level.
- Proven leadership experience leading teams
- Experience in experience in a Sales or Business development role for IT Solutions in public sector.
- Experience in working on large sales tenders, creating business opportunities.
- Good understanding of the market trends and eco systems.
- Experience in managing large bid process, related documentation, pricing and competitor analysis+.
- Very good exp with Public Sector sales and has good networks within public Sector.
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Revenue Generation
- Understand regional-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift strategic business direction of accounts.
- Develop strategy for overall business development.
- Develop leads, actively target and follow up clients, identify and prioritize profitable business opportunities in liaison and with the support of the Corporate.
- Work closely with the Chief Sales Officer and several Product Directors to align company products and solutions to assigned territory and accounts.
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Operational Management
- Provide leadership to the organization in strategizing, planning and expanding operations in the region.
- Ensure the financial sustainability of the countries within the region through effective cash flow and cost management.
- Manage and oversee the Operations of sales, delivery including all support functions.
- Coordinate with various regulatory bodies on local policies/guidelines, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To build capacity of work force in the areas of Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Account Management and Project Management.
- Performance Management: Manage employee performance e.g. Weekly/monthly continuous performance discussions and provision of feedback. Translate strategy into executable plans while motivating your team with clear direction by setting clear goals and KPIs each quarter.
- Succession Planning: Develop the next leadership bench in your team through identifying and working with HR in developing your team’s talent potential e.g. coach, mentor and facilitate development of direct reports.
- Behavioural Role Model: Emulate Techno Brain corporate values through your behaviour through rewarding and voicing support for good behaviors as much as you reward technical competence.
- Team Engagement: Engage their employees and manage diversity within the workplace by encouraging and personally participating in employee engagement activities.
Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.