Sales Director Role
Required Skills & Experience:
- The Sales Director role requires an individual with a good attitude, ERP/BI/Analytics/Cloud & Managed Services knowledge, strong business ethics, excellent communication skills, and a strong team orientation.
- Knowledge and experience selling Enterprise Software Solutions (technology/services) in the ERP/BI/Analytics/Cloud space is a MUST.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Finance, with an MBA a plus
- High motivation to succeed, both as a self-starter and as part of a growing team
- Proven ability to sell to executive-level prospects
- Professional maturity, which effectively conveys credibility and confidence while interacting with customers, prospects, partners, or peers.
- Experience using CRM software
- Working knowledge of research methodologies and web-based research engines.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic sales efforts to drive business at the company
- Be a key member of the sales team responsible for demand generation and lead qualification, and overall account penetration strategy
- Generate new consulting and managed services opportunities
- Develop and enhance field level relationships with customers, prospects, and strategic partners
- Develop and execute effective technology Principal business plans (MS)
- Develop, build, and execute effective sales campaigns designed to reach and educate top level executives and line-of-business (LOB) managers about the benefits of the company’s services
- Proactively develop and qualify new business opportunities based on established criteria including strategic initiatives, business requirements, budget, and time to purchase
- Utilize a solution selling methodology to identify and communicate value propositions associated with company offerings
- Conduct research to gather company information and create new leads
- Set up, manage and conduct face to face as well as remote sales meetings, presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in Marketing field events and act as a conduit to marketing about field activity
Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.