The position is responsible for delivering the design and development of new and emerging systems/applications on multiple platforms. This position will also participate in architectural and design discussions with senior team members to come up with fitting solutions to problems, while developing and translating user experience guidelines across multiple devices and platforms.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics or a related field.
- Minimum of Three (3) years’ relevant experience in a Lead Position
- Experience working with an object oriented development language e.g. C#, C++ VB.NET, Java, .NET framework.
- Good understanding of C#/ .NET Core language including Data Structures implementation in the Language, Candidate should be able to solve Logic problems
- Candidate should have understanding of the MVC framework and its components
- Experience in Azure, Cloud Services (REST), Power BI Certified is an added advantage
- Proven track record in developing high quality User Interface and Patterns
- Good understanding of SQL language and should be able to write queries in the same e.g JOINS and GROUP BY.
- Responsible for designing software architecture based on requirement and develop quality code that meets the business requirements.
- Enforce design and coding standards through formal reviews resulting develop better code.
- Write scalable and maintainable code solutions for complex engineering challenges.
- Appreciate & Develop high quality Front End/UI patterns.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and advances in web / mobile technologies.
- Participate in, and contribute to technical discussions for development framework.
- To be able to understand and test on window operating systems including servers and workstations.
Send Cv’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org