This is a specialized role in the area of PHP development that requires pushing web application technologies to the limits and working collaboratively with a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of web applications. The role entails the complete life cycle of new or modified software product, research, design, implementation, training and support
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Information Technology, Software, Mathematics, or any other related field.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in software / PHP application development
- Have published at least one original PHP application.
- Any certification to the area an added advantage
- Knowledge of system environment relevant to project and client.
- Previous experience of working in a project team.
- Software Design and Documentation
- Design and build advanced applications for the PHP platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Testing and System Integrity:
- Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Perform Unit Test Execution and Peer Code Review of the Features Updated
- Debugging/ Fixing any internal or external issues if any
Reporting: Provide Unit Level Check List Report, Timesheet Submission as required
- Technologically savvy: should have vested interest in learning and using the latest technologies in coding and is constantly seeking to expand knowledge base.
- Team Player: Must be able to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Highly Analytical and attention to detail
- Adaptability to ambiguity and Time Management: Ability to multitask and work on different projects simultaneously and within set deadlines.
- Customer satisfaction Oriented : Knowledge about the subject area in which they are working, or the intended audience, is valuable
- Result-Oriented / solution driven/ Innovative
- Excellent communication and Documentation skills (written and oral);
- Agile and resilient and shows interest in continuous personal development.
Closing Date for receiving applications: 19th Friday 2021