Software Development Engineering Lead
Are you passionate about building a strong team of engineers to develop reliable solutions for scale? Do you enjoy working in a high-performance environment and have a real passion for understanding key business needs and opportunities and driving towards measurable goals and results?
Our team is looking for an engineering lead who can take a team of strong engineers to the next level. The successful candidate will lead by example being the ones out in front, doing the new things, learning new/sharpening existing skills and tech and mentoring the team to enable them to solve problems. They should dig deep to understand root causes of issues and guide the team to identify long lasting solutions to issues. They will also be responsible to plan work to ensure optimal delivery and proper prioritization of work.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- >=5 years of active development experience.
- >=3 years of relevant experience building and managing high performance engineering teams.
- Have understanding of the MVC framework and its components.
- Strong knowledge of Design & Architecture of the projects, .NET framework, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET.
- Building full-stack solutions incorporating web front-end in React or Angular, mid-tier application logic and databases, ideally both relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in DevOps practice and site engineering practices for critical live site environments
- Experience in working using Agile tools such as Azure DevOps or Jira and using Git plus CI/CD tools.
- Experience generating metrics and reporting for audiences at all levels from users to senior level management.
- Understand the why, the technologies in use, the client priorities, the team targets.
- Lead architecture, design, and development features and solutions with high quality with scale, drive cost and operational efficiency, continuous integration, and monitoring.
- Drive consistency, reliability, security, and performance across large environments with a service-centric approach.
- Provide oversight and accountability for technical decisions.
- Build a DevOps culture from how to develop identify the best solutions, how to develop them quickly, release them efficiently, evaluate their value and quality, identify improvements, address any issues effectively and track performance to ensure engineering and operation SLAs are met.
- Plan and prioritize work for your team, including collaborating with project stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor each team member on your team so they all learn, grow, and succeed.
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineering leader.
Please email your CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for.