Solution Architect Role
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Architect and develop a scalable and maintainable website from scratch.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Good to have
- Proven experience in troubleshooting, investigated and solved UI performance issues
- Provide thought leadership to the team around new approaches and workflows and technologies
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Management of project lifecycles from business development to final delivery.
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Implement engineering excellence by enforcing regular code reviews, continuous integration, high test code coverage, on-going code refactoring and adequate documentation
Please email your CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for.