You’ll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects and engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we utilise a variety of cloud, open source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
Education : Degree in Information Technology, Software, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or any other related field or Other related field.
- 6+ years of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM is required
- 4+ years of experience implementing large packaged CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) is required
Experience with Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015, 2016 is required.
- 5 Years direct experience as a Microsoft Developer
- At least 2-year experience as a senior Microsoft Developer
- C# .NET Framework 4.5 or aboveEntity Framework 6.0
- Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications, Web API
- Experience in Installation & Deployment of Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Developing Microsoft Dynamic CRM Complex Plugins.
- Developing Microsoft Dynamic CRM Complex Custom Workflows.
- Experience in Extending the Out of Box modules.
- Experience in Developing Dynamic XRM Solutions.
- Experience in Configuring Microsoft Dynamic CRM IFD (Internet Facing Deployment).
- Experience & Hands on in CRM RESTful Web Services (JSON), SOAP Web Services is required.