Sr. Java Architect Role
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of software development, integration experience is required in a team lead capacity.
- 3-year integration (programming) experience with any ESB platform (JBOSS, Apache ServiceMix, Apache Camel, Oracle ESB, IBM WS WSB, WSO2, etc.) as a Developer is required
- In depth knowledge of JMS, asynchronous programming techniques.
- Experience with Java 8 is mandatory
- Practical experience in implementing Micro-services architecture.
- Practical experience with Security frameworks.
- Experience with Code Quality tools such as SonarQube etc.
- Experience with deploying J2EE rich and/or web client applications in a high-availability, clustered environment.
- Expertise in the Unified Modeling Language (UML) for constructing, and documenting the artifacts of software systems
Good to have:
- Exemplary general IT knowledge (applications development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation, standards, best practices, security, hardware, networking, OS, DBMS, middleware, etc.)
- Experience on Linux platforms, understanding of SOA design principles and best practices is required.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Development of enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs is required
- Extensive experience working with XPath, XSLT and other XML APIs
- Experienced writing and running JUnit and/or TestNG tests, TDD, continuous integration (Maven and Jenkins) is required
- Containerisation technology (Docker or Kubernetes) is mandatory
- Hands on experience creating, validating, debugging and consuming XML and JSON is required
- In-depth experience of DevOps tools (Chef, Puppet, Nagios, AppDynamics, NewRelic, etc.)
Please email your CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for.