The role is responsible for working directly with revenue authorities and providing quality training on each of the modules of the TRIPS+ ITAS Tax System and production of appropriate training and help documentation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Business/IT or a relevant field.
- Relevant professional qualification and membership.
- 3 years’ experience prior in the relevant area.
- Excellent course preparation and delivery skills.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Develop, Deliver & Review Training
- Develop course material per TRIPS+ module based on system and test Cases and Customised client changes.
- Conducting training classes based on the given curriculum both onsite/offsite training for clients.
- Usage of appropriate guidelines and technical reference material for the conduct of education delivery.
- Coordinating with the project team and adhere to published project plan to ensure timely delivery of courseware to the students.
- Develop and maintain TRIPS+ User manuals based on Product and Customised content.
- Designing Test Scenarios and Test Cases for the Requirements.
- Conduct Effort Estimation for Proposal / Projects CR’s
- Coordinating Test Execution
- Conduct Peer Reviews on Test Cases and Defects.
- Perform Sanity, System Testing and Regression Testing.
- Updating Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Coordinating with Development Team, Lead, Project Manager, Client Regarding Project Status and Builds.
- Conducting Auditing, Assessments and Test Reporting
- Reporting Identified Defects and Tracking them to Closure. This includes Metrics generation, Analysis and Taking Required Actions.
- Preparation of System Test Report.
- Periodic (Daily and Weekly) status Reports and MOMs of all assigned tasks to the supervisor.
- Conduct Root cause Analysis, Peer reviews.
- Prepare feedback forms for student training course feedback.
- Prepare post course feedback report
- Contribute and participate in training team
- Participate in team meetings
- Provide IT training support and advice to team members and workplace members
- Conducting and managing various workshops for existing/new clients in co-ordination with sales team and GM for Brand promotion/visibility.
- Participate in revenue generation activities as assigned by the Training Manager or Product Manager.
- Administrative and logistical ownership for all tasks necessary for successful training delivery.
- Documentation and reporting on all aspects of training delivery as stipulated in the delivery procedures.
- Conducting and participating in Training, Team Meetings and other Knowledge Transfer Projects.
- Individual Learning & Development
- Ensure continuous engagement in their personal growth and development by enrolling in relevant trainings within and outside the organization
Closing Date for receiving applications: 31st October 2019.Send Cv’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org