The UI/UX Designer will participate in work with product/ project teams to design intuitive front-end designs using usability best practices and established standards.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years of user-centric UI/UX experience
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills
- Strong portfolio (please include link or examples in your resume)
- Experience in creating wireframing, storyboards, user flows & process flows
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Good To Have:
Adobe Creative Suite experience – proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision , & InDesign
Role & Responsibilities:
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to successfully lead projects
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.