Governments across the world have been investing large amount of funds in multiple welfare programs to cover underprivileged and marginalised families and help them be part of the main stream economy.
The majority of welfare programs use physical identity documents and rely on manual processes for beneficiary identification. The welfare schemes could be disbursed as cash, subsidies like farm inputs, or as services to individuals. This manual process of beneficiary identification and disbursement has limited the reach and benefits of the welfare scheme to the needy. In addition, lack of access to identity documents, existence of duplicate/fake beneficiaries, and single beneficiaries who avail benefits from multiple welfare schemes, add on to the existing challenges.
Techno Brain’s eVoucher addresses the above limitations with the use of Biometric and NFC-based smart cards, along with the Voucher Management Software.
The features of this solution, include:
- Flexibility to integrate multiple mechanisms
- Central and online repository of vouchers will generate vouchers, manage associated services/goods, and keep a record of the voucher holder identity
- Can be used on any smart phone or desktop/laptop, and is accessible via a web browser, any third party application, or a simple web services call
- Provides a multitenant architecture with multiple levels of reporting and management of the overall voucher program for better insights
- Also acts as a multi-lingual system which supports Unicode language to ensure there is no trouble in feeding the information