Civil registration systems are established by law to meet the specific needs of Governments and of individuals subject to the jurisdiction of the civil registration law. Registration is the recording of the contents of a document with a registering officer and the preservation of copies of the original document. The documents are compulsorily registered for the purpose of conservation of evidence, assurance of title, publicity of documents, and prevention of fraud. Vital records are the recorded events as part of a civil registration system.
These include events like births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, and other related occurrences, which act as a key source of vital statistics. An effective Civil Registration System would enable collective, timely, and accurate registration of records. Techno Brain’s Civil Registration System supports the continuous, permanent, compulsory, and universal recording of the occurrence and characteristics of vital events pertaining to the citizens of a country, in accordance with its legal requirements.
Our system not only collects information, but also compiles, processes, analyses, evaluates, presents, and disseminates data in a statistical form. The main source of this data comes from the civil registration system, complemented by data from the population census, sample surveys, and administrative records. Techno Brain also offers biometric-based solutions to provide a secured and tampered way of registration.Our system is designed for Civil Registration Authorities, Stamps and Registration Department, and the Economic and Social Planning Department of any Government.
Techno Brain follows a systematic and standardised approach in implementing the Civil Registration System:
- Creating process framework for pre-processing, data entry, and verification
- Archiving past data and indexing scanned documents
- Implementing quality control for daily operations
- Ensuring data audit process for detecting fraudulent practices
Techno Brain’s Civil Registration System consists of the following modules:
- Document registration module– Uses a biometric interface for webcam and fingerprint capture
- Receipt generation module - Generates receipts on completion of registration
- Report generation module - Generates daily, monthly, and annual reports
- Scanning module – Enables scanning of completely registered documents immediately after registration
- Valuation module – Helps in determining the prevailing market price of any immovable property located within the state
- Networking module – Helps in secure transmission of data to the central server, registration, and certification of all vital events
Techno Brain has a dedicated team of experts that understand the civil registration and vital records process. Our centralised system streamlines and rationalises the administrative infrastructure of Governments, so that they can enhance the services they give to their citizens.